Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Breakfast Time!

Sometimes I wish I didn't have a job so I could sleep in and laze my way through the morning with a big breakfast and a pot of coffee.....
I take my non-cold cereal breakfasts whenever I can get them. I have, in my short time on this earth, become quite the master at Scrambled Eggs. I love to experiment with them, since there are so many options!
The last few weekends I have been running said experiments with the hope of churning out something amazing. Well, I'm not sure if the following recipe counts as AMAZING, but I think it's pretty darn good. Let me know what you think!


Extraordinary Herbed Eggs


Ingredients:

6 eggs
1/4 c. milk
2 Tablespoons fresh thyme
2 teaspoons dried rosemary (or 1-2 T fresh if you have it)
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Beat eggs and milk together until smooth.


Add herbs, salt and pepper and mix well.


Pour into a greased pan over medium heat.

Cook, stirring often, until eggs solidify.

Be careful not to cook them too long. Just until they aren't runny.

That's it! Just plate and serve with your favorite toast. (mine happens to be rye. mmmm.)
makes 2 servings.

1 comments:

Reeni said...

Eggs with herbs sound delicious! Have you ever been to Foodbuzz? It is a wonderful place where you can get more readers for your blog. Please go and check it out and make a profile for yourself. You can upload your blog posts, pictures, recipes, etc. with links for people to follow to your site. You have wonderful recipes- the world needs to know about them!! If your interested you can also become a featured publisher and get paid! The site is foodbuzz.com, if you need help or have questions come over to my site and feel free to ask, my e-mail is posted there too.

Post a Comment